Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rough Week

I am thankful that this week has happened so early in the training process. I have not been able to run all week due to what has been determined to be a "severe sinus infection" along with the beginnings of Bronchitis. I have been put on 10 days of antibiotics and cough syrup. It has been a rough one in the Brown house this week because the wife has the same junk. she got some antibiotics on Tuesday so she is feeling a little better than me. I am running in a 5K on Saturday morning so I hope to feel up to running. Next Saturday I am running in a 10k to help with my training and the long runs. I plan on getting a large amount done in the nursery this weekend. I think I will go ahead and put down the quarter round, and change the sockets out. Tomorrow night (exciting Friday night)... and maybe I can get the crown molding finished on Saturday. I have to get to work because time is flying by and it is only picking up speed. We got our first real baby item last night in the mail. A free car seat canopy. It really made this feel real. I am so excited. It is going to be wonderful to meet this little munchkin in a few months. I think we will be ordering our furniture very soon for the baby's room and it is going to be amazing to see the room come together.

That's all for now, I am trying to stay awake after taking my cough syrup with hydrocodone (however you spell it) which is really getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment