Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh no

Today is a post to inform everyone of the status of training.

Saturday morning I got up at 5:15 and did 3 miles. It was great because I had negative splits each mile and I had a decent time overall, but the big plus was that I felt great afterwards.I even played 18 holes of golf after and shoot the best I ever have.I felt great.

I planned to get up and go do a quick mile this morning before work as my training plan is set up for. It didn't happen when I woke up I was freezing and my throat is killing me. I don't think I have a fever or anything but I do have a killer site throat.I am sitting here in my office at work freezing. I guess all of these changes are catching up with me and my body is mad but it will have to get over it because I am not going to give up. I have class tonight but I am debating not going. I'm thinking about going home after work  taking some Nyquil and getting in the bed. I have to get well because I have many miles to cover before November 17th.

On the bright side I have lost a total of 12 pounds now.I am down to 248. I would really love to be down around 225 before the half marathon but I am not going to kill myself trying to do it.

Nursery update
I have a good friend of mine coming over tomorrow night to help me with the crown molding in the nursery. If I can get that part done I will have a huge load lifted off of me because the rest is easy. We shall see.

I know it is only Monday but I am looking forward to this weekend of staying at home. Going to rockmart like we did last weekend wears me out so much.

I have a 4 mile run planned Saturday morning but I may bump it up to 5 miles because I am running in a 10k the next weekend and I want to be prepared.

Other than that not much is going on. I wasn't feeling well this morning so I didn't get to eat breakfast. I had my coffee thinking it would easy my sore throat. No luck. I also had one of those emergen-c packets to help me feel better.

I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment