Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wow that was crazy

Well it is 2014 and I am glad to say that I am glad that it is. Whew, 2013 was a long year. It included being ordained as a deacon, leaving GEICO, starting work with Securian, buying a house, getting pregnant, having a baby, spending 16 days in the month of December in the hospital. It was a heck of a year. I am thankful to say that everyone in the Brown household is doing well (finally). Since 2013 was so full of surprises and eventful I am hoping that this year will be a little more calm. I have a few goals this year that I plan on hitting and surpassing. 

1. Become closer to God and study more of his word. He makes time for me, why shouldn't I make more time for him?

2. Spend time with my family and watch my little Joey grow. She is growing like a weed and is eating like a grown man haha (she will kill me later on down the road for that comment)

3. Make sure that I show my wife how much I appreciate and cherish her on a daily basis. No matter how busy we are.

4. Get back in shape, feel good about myself and how I look. Try to be more confident. 

5. Soak up the moment, don't let
This year become a blur. Slow down and enjoy life a little bit.

6. Learn... Try to learn something new as often as possible. 

I am sure that I will come up with more but at this point this is all that I have. 

I want to thank everyone that has been there for us in 2013. The Brown family is indeed blessed and we cannot thank you enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment