Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rough week

This week has been rough and it is only wednesday morning. I haven't been running all week and I am beginning to feel horrible. I played golf yesterday and I played as though I had never played before. It was disgusting. Right now I am laying in the bed with my head hurting and severe pain in my neck and back- I think it is the way I slept on it but I can barely knowing move.  I took 4 ibuprofen a few minutes ago. I need to do running but if I can barely walk I am not going to push myself to run. I have church tonight so it will be a long day. Wednesday nights tend to be a 4hour ordeal for me since I ride the bus to pick up the kids. Wednesday nights are hard for me because I am not able to eat dinner with everyone at church due to my vegan lifestyle so I end up eating at 9:00 every Wednesday night. I am sorry that this post is so down. I am just struggling this week.  On the plus side I am down to 243 pounds. Only 43 more pounds and I will be at my goal. I can only  imagine what running will be like without all of this extra weight slowing me down. 7 minute mile maybe? Who knows but I have a long way to go. I will post on k y long run this past weekend very soon. I just have to get out of this funk first.

No comments:

Post a Comment